- Video - Brays Inglés Online -> Overview of our English Courses Overview
- Presentation by our founder
- What benefits do our online English courses have?
- Which Courses are there and which is their content?
- What does my online subscription to Bray's include?
- Which are the different types of subscription, which are their differences and how much do they cost?
- What do the students of Bray's English Online think?
- What guarantees do the courses offer?
- I want one, How can I get it?
- I still have questions, I need advice
My name's Alan Bray and I'd like to talk about your career advancement.
You are qualified. You are prepared to work hard. You are confident, energetic, reliable, enthusiastic. You get on well with people. And you can see that,
Even in these hard times,
there are lots of vacancies advertised
But you can't get one of these jobs, or are having trouble advancing your career.
Why? Is this your problem?
Companies now demand a high level of English
Today companies want to take advantage of the global marketplace.
They demand staff who can communicate in English:
- "Fluent in English both spoken and written"
- "High level of English essential"
- "Bilingual - English and any other language"
- "Fluent in 2 languages including English"
- "English, written and spoken"
You know the story.
"Lack of English is now becoming
a severe barrier to career advancement"
Of course, there are still jobs advertised where you don't require English.
But increasingly, especially for the good jobs, you do.
English has become an essential "transferable skill" valued especially, by:
- International companies
- Industries like tourism, logistics, travel, entertainment
- Internet and the global marketplace
"So learning English makes sense"
but often it seems:
- 'time consuming'
In 40 years helping people learn English I've heard all the reasons. Often I agree with them.
If you spend all your time doing grammar exercises. Or doing translations. Or listening to explanations in your own language. Or using an old fashioned audio-lingual system and repeating like a parrot. Then you are right. It's not very interesting. But,
Learning English online can be enjoyable if you learn with an interesting method.
Learning English online can be easy if you:
- take it step by step
- use materials at your level
- learn in an enjoyable, stress free atmosphere
- are not frightened to make mistakes
- learn English online at a time and place that suits you.
Multimedia, the web and English courses online help you learn when you want, where you want. It won't take away your precious time with family and friends. You control your time. It doesn't control you.
Learning English online is inexpensive with a good value-for-money online course. You'll have far more money in your pocket. Hundreds of hours of English at a very low price.
But, be careful. Many English courses online are very uninspiring. So, never pay for a course if you don't get a money-back-guarantee.
After 6 months preparing the courses, backed by 40 years in teaching English, I am absolutely certain that our products will completely satisfy your needs. The courses are the most effective way of:
- improving your level and/or passing that exam
- increasing your chances of job success
- helping secure the future for you and your family
With our easy to follow personalized courses anyone can learn English - and that includes you..
With better English you can obtain the job your training deserves.
Enjoy your English and every success in your life,
Your passport to exam success
1. Designed specifically for your needs to save you time. Individualized courses to pass exams:
- general English (A2 KET, B1 PET, B2 FCE, C1 CAE or C2 CPE)
- for work (B1 BEC Preliminary, B2 BEC Vantage, C1 BEC Higher, TOEIC)
- for university entrance (IELTS or TOEFL)
If you aren't taking exams then subscribe to:
- Brays Listening Library - the most extensive source of graded podcasts and videos on the net. All with texts.
2. A boost to your motivation. A wide selection of interesting, up-to-date varied content. This maintains your motivation. Podcasts and videos (all with text), vocabulary items, language exercises, news items, web projects, games, all at your level. No more giving up from boredom.
3. Light on your pocket. Unlimited hours for as little as 1.07€ a day. If you finish a course, simply exchange it for another one, at no extra cost.
4. Your success guaranteed. Lots of practice exams. Reach the level with those and you are guaranteed to pass. No paying and failing.
5. You control your time your time doesn't control you. 24/365 access. You still have room for all the other important things in your life. Like family and friends.
6. Your own experienced personal tutor giving you support and essay guidance by phone and email.
Fluency in English is your passport to a rewarding job and an improved lifestyle. Brays English Courses online provide the most effective and economical way of achieving fluency and passing your exam.
Alan Bray, with more than 40 years of experience teaching English and having succeeded in helping hundreds of students pass official exams, has designed the 17 Brays English Online Courses, which include University English, Cambridge Exams, Business English and Listening. To see the course content of each course simply click on the name of the course you are interested in.
If you have any confussion about the different levels of English that appear in our online courses you can click here to see an explanation. If you still have any questions you can fill in the contact form and our adviser will contat you.
Macmillan (a prestigious British publisher) has created an online platform with English materials. Using this platform we have designed courses which are specific to your needs with the following activities:
As well as the course activities you will also be able to practice your English in a pleasant way via:
We continuously add new materials to help our students via the sections of 'Web Links', 'My Files' and Dropbox:
PERSONAL TUTORING SERVICE
Via the messaging section your personal tutor will guide you towards succeding in your goal and will be available for any of your questions.
Your tutor will correct the your essays and will help you improve your writing.
Practice your listening and communication skills live with your tutor using Skype or a telephone. When you finish each lesson you will receive your Language Feedback (in written format) with the main aspects you need to improve.
RESOURCES THAT SUPPORT YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Monitor your progress
Each time you do an activity, your marks are automatically saved in your 'Mark Book'. You can check which activities you have completed, how many times you have completed them and your grades. With the 'Bookmarks' tool you can mark the activities that you wish to revisit.
Dictionary and word lists
Save new words in your Word List and search for their meaning in the dictionary that is included within the platform.
Search for materials
If you want to practice a specific type of activity and you don't know where it is there are 3 different search methods available.
The help service of Macmillan English Campus has answers for any of the questions you may have in relation to the usage of the platform.
Bray's Videotutorials and guides
We have designed videotutorials and guides to explain step by step how to use all the applications of the online platform.
If you still have any questions about the usage of the platform we are available to answer them.
Which are the different types of subscription, which are their differences and how much do they cost?
You can subscribe to a Bray's online course in two different ways (Basic or Premium) depending on your needs. There are also additional Speaking and Writing lessons.
The following table summarises the contents and services of the two different options:
|Description of the contents and services||Bray's|
|Course Length||3 months||3 months|
|English materials and services|
|Complete online course||✔||✔|
|Various exam models||✔||✔|
|News articles, games etc.||✔||✔|
|Additional materials adapted to your needs||-||✔|
|Personalized support and monitoring by your native tutor||✔||✔|
|Skype lessons (40 min each lesson)||-||9|
|Learning support: Monitor your progress, dictionary, advanced search etc.||✔||✔|
|Technical support: guides and videotutorials, solving your problems/questions etc.||✔||✔|
|Price||99,00 €||295,00 €|
Each student can also hire Speaking and Writing Lessons.
Online Speaking Lessons
Ideal for those students that:
- Prefer to purchase the Basic Pack and wish to do Speaking in a less intensive manner, hiring Speaking classes now and then.
- Have purchased the Premium Pack and feel they need additional work with their Speaking.
- Have specific needs (interview preparation, presentations, improvement of their speaking skills etc.) and want to enjoy the flexibility that Skype lessons have to offer.
Price: 20,00 € / 40 minutes
Online Writing Lessons
Ideal for those students that:
- Want to write more essays than the ones that are established within their course.
- Need assessment with specific documents (letters, CVs, presentations etc.).
- Prefer to communicate with the teacher via Skype to understand perfectly the type of improvements they need to make in their writing.
Price: 30,00 € / hour Skype (an average of 2-3 documents)
Marian Díaz, Cantabria, Spain about our english courses online:
"With the online Listening Course of Brays I am quickly improving my English level in an efficient and entertaining way. I thoroughly recommend it."
Victoria Rodriguez García, Alicante, Spain about our english courses online:
"Because of the extensive help from Brays B2 FCE course and tutor, I comfortably passed the First Certificate exam".
Ana Bercianos, Santander, Spain about our english courses online:
"I wanted to improve my level because I enjoy listening to music in English and because it is the universal language. I have found that following the Online Courses of Brays has been a fast and enjoyable way of progressing."
Montse Vaquero, Salamanca, Spain about our english courses online:
"I'm doing a Brays English online course because of work and I've had great results so far. Thanks to its active methodology, I've achieved a level of English which allows me to communicate in the language when I travel. I recommend it to everybody who wished to learn English easily and in an enjoyable way. Have a nice week."
Antonio Escudero, Las Pedroñeras, Cuenca, Spain:
"I consider the materials offered ideal to prepare the Cambridge exams."
Truus Welgraven, Pineda de Mar, Barcelona, Spain:
"Thank you very much for all your help, and for offering this course. I enjoyed doing all the lessons, exercises, games and so on. For me, this course was very helpful."
Silvia Salado, La Garriga, Barcelona, Spain:
(Through Facebook) "Hey, in the course it says that you can try it for 7 days and if you don't like it they will give you the money back and I don't like it, I LOVE IT!!! It is great!"
Carlos Casanueva, Santander, Spain:
(Through Facebook) "With the online course you learn a lot more, at least I do, the day I use the online course I learn more than in class."
Money back guarantees - no questions asked
We are so convinced of the value and effectiveness of the courses we have created that we provide 2 money-back guarantees:
- Use a course and examine it for a full 7 days. If you are not completely happy give us a call or send an email and we will immediately refund your money. No questions asked.
- If you complete a course and take an exam and, for whatever reason, don't pass, we will immediately refund your money. No questions asked.
- Choose your course - If you still have any questions, our advisers can help you.
- Choose your type of subscription - If you still have any questions, ask for help to one of our advisers.
- Fill in the confidential registration form and choose your payment method.
- Make the payment.
- You will receive your username and password in less than 24 hours and you can start to improve your English.
If you still have questions you can fill in the following confidential form and one of our advisers will contact you and help: